Rimrock Series Features
• Maximum livability — vertical walls and open headroom.
• Dual entry and vestibules — easy access and added space for gear storage.
• Convenient storage — pockets and tie loops keep essential gear close.
• Excellent stability — proven geometry and freestanding frame design.
• Easton premium made in USA 7075 T9 aluminum poles.
• Opposing directional doors for ventilation control.
• Easy-open one-hand door zippers.
• Tension-band over doorway increases stability and structural integrity.
• Waterproof construction with reinforced, taped seams.
• Quick-clip fly-attachment hooks.
• Velcro® tabs and grommets secure the fly to the frame.
• Multiple guy-out points increase strength (guy lines included).
• Premium aluminum stakes included for all anchor points.
Capacity Rating Min. Pack Pack Floor Vestibule Head
Weight Weight Size Area Area Hight
One Three 3lbs 2oz 3lbs 14oz 15 x 6in / 20.5 sq ft 8.2 sq ft 36in
Person Season 1.43kg 1.6kg 38 x 15.2cm 1.9 sq m 0.76 sq m 91.5cm
• Maximum interior space
• Compact and light for backpacking
• Large vestibule