This single-wall shelter features proven geometry, freestanding carbon fiber pole structure, and a Cuben Fiber waterproof breath-ability canopy material with E-Vent. The Si2 Cuben is the pinnacle of advanced material design and performance for summit assaults or ultralight backpacking.
• 20D nylon ripstop SIPU 2000 floor
• Cubic Tech 1B3 canopy roof panels
• eVent™ breathable lamination
• Cubic Tech 1K doors & vestibules
• 20D nylon ripstop SIPU 2000 pole sleeves
Si2 Cuban Features
• Breathable single-wall construction
• Expedition /summit assault worthy (85mph tested)
• Livability–dual doors with mesh
• Dual removable vestibules
• Carbon fiber pole system
• Dual vents for climate control
Carbon ION Pole System
Carbon ION™ pole system with shockcord. ION is specifically engineered for ultralight, three-season performance and to shave weight without sacrificing strength.
What is Cuben Fiber?
Cuben fiber material has an unmatched strength to weight ratio. Developed by Cubic Technologies, the material utilizes Dyneema fibers for strength. Bonding Dyneema fibers to a waterproof, breathable membrane results in the specialized Cuben fiber material becoming an ultralight, strong, breathable fabric.
Capacity Rating Min. Pack Pack Floor Vestibule Head
Weight Weight Size Area Area Hight
Two Four 2lbs 3oz 3lbs 2oz 6 x 20in / 44.3 sq ft 14 sq ft 41in
Person Season 1kg 1.44kg 15 x 51cm 4.1 sq m 1.3 sq m 104cm
(no vest.) (no vest.)